Thursday, May 11, 2006

No Sleep, New Baby and Forms, forms and more forms!

I was amazed out the amount of paperwork when Liam was born last year. As a new mom negotiating the government paperwork jungle I was sleep deprived and up to my eyes in forms to fill out. Hiring an Admin Assistant was a thought that crossed my mind !! ... So when Tricia and I were talking about what to add to the site, she researched all the forms from Passports to the Child Tax Benefit and we know have a page on the site where you can find information and links to all you need. As a tip for Passports (you should see Liam's picture! too cute!) make sure you follow the picture requirements to the letter -- or you'll have to have them retaken...Which I learnt from experience.
You can find the link under "Welcome Baby" and then paperwork at York Region Baby
.