Monday, August 13, 2007

Saturday Shopping: Snapfish

Due to technical issues, here is Saturday's post, a little late!
30 FREE prints plus free shipping
I just found out about Snapfish, a leading online photo service. I saw their ad in Parenting magazine and then a friend emailed me the info for my first prints for free. Not sure why I'd never heard about the low priced prints and
really really amazing personalized gifts. I have just placed my first order and will be placing lots more, including some gifts like the collages, where you can add up to 30 pictures & have it printed like a poster.
Also, the picture diaper bag is cute!!
Photo Diaper bag

PS - We are now a snapfish affliate and recieve a small commission (8%) of any sales throuhg our links. Any money generated from this, goes to the running, hosting etc of www.yorkregionbaby.com

Labels: